Thank You For Choosing Us!
Our team at Shores Family Dentistry looks forward to meeting you!
We promise to make your first visit to our family dentistry as easy and comfortable as possible. We promise to give you the best dental care and utmost respect. One of our main goals at our Fort Collins dentist office is focusing on preventative dentistry to avoid serious dental issues in the future and help you maintain your beautiful smile.
Let’s Get Acquainted
At your first visit, we ask that you arrive 15 minutes early for check-in. This will allow you to fill out new patient paperwork and start your visit on time. We have reserved 1 – 1 ½ hours for you so we can make sure that we’ve given your smile the attention it needs. During your visit to our family dentistry, your medical and dental history will be reviewed and a full set of digital x-rays will be taken. Your dentist and hygienist will work together to determine if there is existing dental work, decay, gum disease, and other things that can affect not just your mouth but overall health. If additional treatment is necessary, a dental treatment plan will be developed and thoroughly reviewed with you.
What To Bring To My First Visit?
- To make it simple you can fill out the short form to the right, which will bring you to a new page to fill out all of the necessary paperwork we need in the comfort of your home.
- In order for us to accurately submit your dental insurance, please provide a current dental insurance card or current dental insurance information including name of company, group number, and ID number.
- Dental x-rays from the last 6 months.
- We will take x-rays if you don’t have them.
- Your parent or legal guardian if you are under 18 years of age.